- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
IDENTIFICATION AND CONTACT DATA OF THE PERSON IN CHARGE.
- Controller: LEXUNION ASBL
- Address: 16 Bvd de Waterloo, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
- FNI: BE0478659267
- Contact telephone number: +34 665 959 935
- E-mail: email@example.com
THE OBJECTIVES OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
- Respond to requests sent by website users through our contact channels available on this page.
- To understand user behavior on the website.
- To comply with legal obligations which are directly applicable to us.
- Protect and exercise our rights or respond to complaints of any kind.
- Where appropriate, send commercial communications relating to the goods or services that make up our activity, and / or news or newsletters related to our sector.
- Manage requests from job applicants.
- Communicate with job applicants to inform them of the status of the selection process and their application.
LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING.
- User consent. Refusing to provide your personal data will make it impossible to process your data for the aforementioned purposes.
- Compliance with legal obligations applicable to us. In this case, the interested party cannot refuse the processing of personal data.
- In our legitimate interest to protect our image, business and background by preventing attacks on our website. In this case, the interested party cannot refuse the processing of personal data, but can exercise, if necessary, the rights recognized in section eight of this policy.
PERIODS OR CRITERIA FOR CONSERVATION OF DATA.
For the time necessary to achieve the objectives for which they were initially collected.
We will keep resumes for a maximum period of one year from receipt of them.
AUTOMATED DECISIONS AND PROFILING.
The website does not make automated decisions and does not create profiles.
For the duration of the processing of your personal data, LEXUNION ASBL may transfer your data to the following recipients:
- Judges and courts.
- State security forces and corps.
- Other competent public authorities or bodies, where the responsible party has a legal obligation to provide personal data.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS.
The organization does not carry out any international data transfers.
You can, as a data subject, at any time and free of charge, exercise your rights of access, rectification and erasure, as well as request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, oppose the processing, request the portability of your personal data (where technically possible) or withdraw the consent given, and where applicable, where applicable, not be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
To exercise your rights, you must write to the above email address. The request must be accompanied by a photocopy of your identity card or an equivalent document, in order to prove your identity.
If you believe that your rights regarding the protection of your personal data have been violated, and especially if you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can lodge a complaint with the protection supervisory authority. competent data (Spanish Data Protection Agency), through its website: www.aepd.es.
THE TRUTH OF THE DATA.
- The interested party guarantees that the data provided is true, exact, complete and up to date.
- The interested party undertakes to inform of any change concerning the data provided, through the channels provided for this purpose and indicated in point one of this policy.
- The interested party will be liable for any damage or prejudice, both direct and indirect, which may be caused as a result of failure to comply with this obligation.
- In the event that the user provides data from third parties, he declares to have the consent of the interested parties and undertakes to provide them with the information contained in this clause, exonerating the organization from any liability arising from non-compliance of this obligation.
You have the possibility to join our social networks or our groups.
CHANGES / UPDATE