LEXUNION’s members will gather from Thursday 20 September to Sunday 23 September 2018 next year in Bologna, Italy for the 16th Lexunion Conference.
Make sure to earmark these dates in your diaries!
The Board thanks our Italian partners who have undertaken the organisation of this upcoming Conference!
During its first meeting held in Paris on 17 November, the Board of Directors appointed a new Board, in accordance with Article 16 of the Articles of Association, which is composed of the following:
- Chairman: Federico Tassinari
- First Vice-Chairman: Juan Pedro Hoya
- Treasurer: Jean Vincke
- Secretary: Marie Larivière
Please note that the composition of the Board of Directors since it was elected at the Assembly held in Barcelona on 30 September 2017 is as follows:
- Federico Tassinari, InSignum (IT)
- Ronald Brinkman, Nico (NL)
- Juan Pedro Hoya, Lexunion España (ES)
- Pascal Julien Saint-Amand, Althémis (FR)
- Philippe Mauler, swisNot (CH)
- Julien Schlaeppi, swisNot (CH)
- Jean Vincke, Actalys (BE)
- Ulrike Warneke, Wollmann & Partner (DE)
The Board of Directors has also scheduled the following meetings in 2018:
- Friday 26 January 2018: meeting in Brussels (Belgium)
- Tuesday 20 March 2018: videoconference
- Friday 25 May 2018: meeting in Munich (Germany)
- Wednesday 4 July 2018: 10.30 a.m.-11.30 a.m.: conference call
(After a meeting of the Conference Works Committee from 9 a.m. to 10.30 a.m.)
- Friday 16 November 2018: meeting in Paris
The Board would like to thank our Lexunion España partners, particularly Lidia Closa and Juan Pedro Hoya from Emin Abogados, for organising the 15th Lexunion Conference which took place from 28 September to 1 October. And a big thank you to the participants and speakers for the calibre of their contributions.
Amidst the electoral uproar, Barcelona welcomed 65 congress goers and 24 accompanying attendees from Germany, Belgium, Spain, France, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom and Switzerland, to take part in the work and enjoy the festivities in a unique setting.
Work was focused, once again, on structuring of real estate acquisitions in an international context, given that on this occasion individuals moving abroad were considered. The work, led by Philippe Frésard, highlighted many points that must be addressed before planning such a move and the challenges of planning a relocation.
The report of the Assembly of Delegates held in Barcelona on 30 September 2017 has been included with the documents on the Intranet, as well as the entire album of photos from the Barcelona Conference.